Recognised worldwide for top-class sailing and deserted islands, the British Virgin Islands offer the ultimate luxury Caribbean escape.
why we like the british virgin islands
With only 15 of the 40 or so islands inhabited, a holiday to the British Virgin Islands is the perfect, secluded retreat. We love it for the sailing and world-class diving, not to mention the empty beaches and history of pirates and treasure-filled coves.
what to expect on your british virgin islands holiday
The British Virgin Islands are renowned as a premium sailing destination, but there is so much more than just sailing. Expect luxury lodgings, private islands, incredible marine life, five star dining options and beautiful beaches.
some ideas for a british virgin islands holiday
- Explore the largest island, Tortola, and see its historical buildings. Home to Sage Mountain Park (the highest point in the British Virgin Islands) and the oldest continuously-operated rum distillery in the Eastern Caribbean.
- Sail to Virgin Gorda Island and examine the British Virgin Islands most popular tourist attraction, the Baths. Now a national park, these incredible boulders have hidden pools and secret passages for exploration.
- Go diving or snorkelling in the clear-blue waters surrounding the islands.
- Visit Norman Island, the largest uninhabited island in the British Virgin Islands and also allegedly the island that Robert Louis Stevenson based his book 'Treasure Island' on.
- Charter a luxury yacht and explore the tranquil waters and surrounding historic landmarks.
beyond the ordinary
Take a helicopter ride over the British Virgin Islands to see the reefs and rugged mountains for a different perspective.